Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why

Todd was the mysterious person. I know this for a fact now. For days he wasn't letting me into his room, but today he finally opened the door. The walls were covered in what looked like notes. A few masks were scattered on the floor. Masks that weren't from the pile in the closet.

He's said he was sorry about a thousand times. I still trust him, but now things are different. I knew something was fishy when I found him on the floor with a mask on that day so long ago.. I just hadn't seen a normal person in so long, I never really thought anything of it. Never put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I can't help him very well. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I wish I could help him. Maybe I can't help him. Maybe I can. I don't know... I just don't know.

Do I care too much? I can't leave Todd's side right now. I know he wants to prove it's not his fault that things turned out this way. But

I think there's more than one mysterious person. We both heard a thump downstairs and found the door wide open. Someone other than us was here, and it couldn't have been my friends.

I don't think Todd and I will get any sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment