Thursday, June 30, 2011

Outside

We've been out of the house for a while now. We didn't have any way to prove who we were, and we had no place to live, so we've been focusing on that instead of the blog.

I haven't seen my friends for a while now. I've asked around town, but nobody with their names has ever stayed there. In fact, they claim no one with my name stayed around here, either. Maybe I was just forgotten. I don't know. It seems likely.

We have been getting notes. Todd's worried that it might mean something, but I'm not so sure. I may just be so used to getting the notes that I can't think anything of them.

But it's just so weird. And we can't tell anyone except those on this blog. It's just so... so... I don't know. Alienating, I guess. Like Todd and I have a secret everyone should know but no one wants to hear and no one believes.

You know, it's kind of strange. We've got our identities back in tact and everything, or at least as much as we could, but something still doesn't feel right. I know the house we used to live in burned down, or at least the top floor did. I may just be a bit paranoid. I had lived in that house for so long that it feels strange not to. Still can't get recording equipment though.

Our neighbors are strange people, though. On the first day, we got a knock at the door and through the window I saw a young girl running away. I open the door and on the ground was Todd's PSP, slightly burned from being in the fire but not too badly damaged. We both checked it out and found some disturbing audio/video/images on it. I was going to upload all of the files once I bought a new mini USB cable, but before bed I noticed Todd outside on the back porch smashing the PSP.

We've still been seeing the man, too, so Todd's called a paranormal activity organization to help us out. I don't know what that will do, but it seems to make Todd feel better about our situation so I didn't stop him. It'll be really interesting to see what plays out, so I'll make sure to write down everything said.

You know, it was awkward the first couple of days in this house. We had nothing, save for the laptop I managed to save just from the coincidence of having it in my arms and not plugged in to anything when the fire started and one small blanket we found in a closet. It wasn't much of a problem, but we had to sleep so close together those nights that either of us would wake up sometimes and we'd be hugging. It's still kind of empty here, but at least we have separate sleeping bags now.

I don't know what else to say... I think I should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment